Thursday, March 3, 2011

We have reached the end of the South Island tour

I suppose I can't put it off any longer. I have only a few miscellaneous photos left from the South Island and I'm going to have to post them. It's not as if posting the photos is going to make the trip end sooner. We're home for God's sake! I'll just get on with it. 

Here's a little mash-up of a few days of roaming the Nelson/Upper Moutere/Mapua/Kaiteriteri area. No particular order or anything. I'll post the color shots first and do a separate post of the sepia toned ones. I don't know why.

 





If you look closely in this next one, you can see the quail's baby just next to the fence post on the right.










Can you see the octopus in the next shot?? He was so cool! But a sly crafty little guy. Not into having any photos taken.






Back in a few with the colorless group.
xo, K


No comments:

Post a Comment