Sunday, December 12, 2010

Getting all hippy dippy on you guys

Hey everyone! Just checking in from summer in the southern hemisphere while a good portion of the US is about to get slammed with snow, I'm hearing. My poor, cold brother is waiting for the furnace repair guy at 2am in Chicago right now. He wants me to Skype him because he's bored, but I am very busy with my hippy dippy blog post.

Soooo....the clouds today were just amazing!! Have to share.






 

Cheers my friends! Stay warm. And don't hate us because we're warm. Soon we'll be miserable along with all of you...UB we hope you guys have a working furnace soon. xo, K.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately no one would skype with me and I fell asleep. No one was awake to let the repairman in and we all froze to death. Thanks for nothing, sister!

    Love,
    UB

    ReplyDelete